A FRESH NEW GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW
A revitalised Good Food & Wine Show promises to bring a menu bursting with delicious offerings and innovative experiences to the Ticketpro Dome from July 29 to July 31.
“Our aim this year, with revamping the Show’s look and feel, is to provide a more interactive, informative and entertaining offering packed with a profusion of immersive experiences to enjoy and trends to uncover. We struck gold with this recipe in Cape Town and will be dishing up more of the same at the Johannesburg show.”
– Managing Director of Fiera Milano Exhibitions Africa
Curator Hannerie Visser, has designed a show that allows visitors to explore and enjoy the latest trends in lifestyle and design, and experience a number of unique sensory experiences associated with good food and wine. What’s more, the Show, in its new format, is a platform at the disposal of the industry.
“It’s a space to connect, share and to enjoy one of the best things in the world – food.”
– Curator Hannerie Visser
The best part for many show goers is the free entry into all but one of the eight themed theatres, enabling more opportunities to interact with local and international chefs the likes of George Calombaris, Siba Mtongana, Sarah Graham, Jenny Morris, Neill Anthony and J’Something. Joining them at the Johannesburg show will be Australian chef, restauranteur, author and judge on The Great Australian Bake Off, Matt Moran as well as private chef, Neill Anthony.
“I had such a great time in Cape Town, I am really looking forward to sharing recipes from my new cookbook GREEK and meeting and mingling with MasterChef fans in Johannesburg. It’s been a few years since between visits there so looking forward to it!”
– Chef George Calombaris
The introduction of eight exciting focus areas to explore ensures that there is something to cater to every palate. These include Wellness; Lifestyle; Wine; Beer & Alcohol; Market & Street Food; Kids; Baking and Gourmet. Under each, audiences get to interact with exhibitors, find out about the latest food trends and take part in entertaining and informative hands-on experiences.
- Early Bird Special: R126 (10% discount until 26 July. Ticket for one entrance only, valid for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.)
- Adult: R 140 (valid for one entry only on any of the days)
- Senior Citizens over 65 years: R100 (Free on Friday – valid with proof of ID card)
- Student: R100 (Valid only with proof of student card)
- Age 13 – 18: R50
- Age 0-12: Free
- Weekend Pass: R190 incudes entry on Saturday and Sunday only and excludes wine glass and tasting
- Wine Combo Ticket: R170 (Includes general admission entry, wine tasting glass and wine tastings valued at R30 on wine tasting card – each wine tasting from R5)
- Wine Glass & Tastings: R50 (Includes tasting glass and wine tastings valued at R30 on wine tasting card – each wine tasting from R5) For additional tastings, recharge the card at the wine glass sales desk.
- Chefs Table: 90 – 120 minute session with a chef, maximum 40 people per session, includes Q&A, photos and tastings of food demonstrated and book signing (excludes book)
For more information about the Show, please visit www.goodfoodandwineshow.co.za.
To stand a chance of winning one of five double tickets, fill out the form below! Winners announced on July 29.
Terms and Conditions relating to this Lucky Draw »
– The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
– Transport to and from the event is not included.
– To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa.
– Only one entry per person.
– The winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
– Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize.
– The winner must be over 18 years of age.
– The prizewinner will be notified via email or telephone call.
– If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prizewinner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
– Entry into the Competition is free.