CAPTURE SANDTON CENTRAL THROUGH YOUR EYES AND WIN R2500
The I LOVE SANDTON CENTRAL campaign is calling upon budding photographers to capture the hustle and bustle of Sandton’s streets, its landmarks, and even its glorious sunrises and sunset views, to stand a chance of winning R2,500.
Inspiration is everywhere. It can be found in Sandton Central’s amazing buildings, rooftop views, vibrant living and great activities.
“We are looking for images that document life in Sandton Central as it is experienced by the people who live, work, visit, and love Sandton Central. The judges are looking for the well composed, artistic, and original images that best interpret the theme ‘I LOVE SANDTON CENTRAL’.”
– City Improvement District Manager of Sandton Central Management District (SCMD), Elaine Jack
Two winning photos will each get the prize of a R2,500 Sandton City gift voucher. Photographs entered in the competition will be used in Sandton Central’s marketing and on its different media channels.
- The photo can be taken anywhere in Sandton Central. A boundary map of the Sandton Central precinct is available for you to download from https://sandtoncentral.co.za/about-sandton-central
- Multiple entries are allowed, for persons over 18 and residents of South Africa
- Entry is free and entries must be received by 31 July 2018.
- Entries must be original, high resolution (1Mb or higher), taken after 1 December 2016, and they should not have previously appeared in any publication or on any website.
- Winners will be notified by no later than 28 August 2018
Full terms and conditions of I LOVE SANDTON CENTRAL can be found here.