WIN A BOTTLE OF THE GRANDE MATRIARCH MCC WITH THE SANDTON TIMES
Nitida, one of South Africa’s most successful boutique cellars, located in Cape Town’s splendid Durbanville Wine Valley, has finally unveiled its long-awaited 100% Pinot Noir bubbly – The Grande Matriarch MCC 2015 – in all its amber splendour!
“After three years of hard work, we are finally releasing our very first 100% Pinot Noir bubbles, The Grande Matriarch. During the final stages of getting this wine ready, we realised that everyone’s expectations of a blush bubbly are very different and upon further investigation we also noted that the other 100% Pinot Noir bubblies on the shelves are also not what we had envisioned. This gave us a clean canvas to make a serious style Method Cap Classique that ticked all the boxes of what we expect of a blush bubbly – a truly unique Nitida wine.”
– Nitida Winemaker, Daniel Keulder
The tasting notes for The Grande Matriarch MCC describe it as “exuberant, pretty and generous. Delightful fine effervescence accentuates ripe raspberry and cherry within rosewater. Just a hint of marmalade which culminates in a memorable tautness. Perfect for that romantic evening, just add significant other and smoked salmon.”
THE SANDTON TIMES and NITIDA have collaborated to offer one lucky winner a bottle of The Matriarch [MCC] and one of the newly launched The Grande Matriarch [MCC].
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO DEBBIE EVANS FROM CAPE TOWN!
» TERMS AND CONDITIONS »
1. The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
2. To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
5. Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize.
6. The winner must be over 18 years of age. Winners will be required to provide their passport or equivalent photo ID for verification.
7. The prizewinner will be notified via email or telephone call.
8. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prizewinner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
9. Entry into the Competition is free.
10. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is 2 November 2018.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from The Sandton Times and its respective partners including news, events, offers and promotions.