WIN ONE OF THREE VICTORIA HANDCRAFTED GIN WITH THE SANDTON TIMES
In 2017, the founder of Victoria Handcrafted Gin fell in love with the picturesque town of Prince Albert, also known as the gem of the Karoo. Inspired by the fascinating flora, serenity and charm a signature gin was created.
Proudly independent and purposefully small, Victoria Handcrafted Gin consists of Victoria Blue, Victoria Amber and Victoria Classic Pink.
Victoria handcrafted blue bursts with a bouquet of African and traditional botanicals. The infusion of Blueberry gives Victoria Blue its striking blue appearance. Smooth on the palate with a hint of citrus. It’s best served over crushed ice with tonic water and garnished with Blueberries.
Victoria handcrafted Amber bursts with a bouquet of traditional and African botanicals. Smooth on the palate with a hint of spice. It’s best served over crushed ice with tonic water and garnished with Cucumber and a slice of Lemon.
Victoria handcrafted Classic Pink bursts with a bouquet of African and traditional botanicals, juniper, fresh citrus and floral nuances of rose. Smooth on the palate with a hint of sweetness. It’s best served over crushed ice with tonic water and garnished with Strawberries.
THE SANDTON TIMES and VICTORIA HANDCRAFTED GIN have collaborated to offer three lucky winners a bottle of Victoria Handcrafted Gin each!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO:
- ANJA IMMELMAN FROM KOMATIPOORT [VICTORIA AMBER]
- VINCENT MASANGO FROM JOHANNESBURG [VICTORIA BLUE]
- ZACK DEEDAT FROM JOHANNESBURG [VICTORIA CLASSIC PINK]
» TERMS AND CONDITIONS »
1. The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
2. To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
5. Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize.
6. The winner must be over 18 years of age. Winners will be required to provide their passport or equivalent photo ID for verification.
7. The prizewinner will be notified via email or telephone call.
8. If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prizewinner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
9. Entry into the Competition is free.
10. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is 16 November 2018.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from The Sandton Times and its respective partners including news, events, offers and promotions.